A Letter


Dear little one,
Next time I see you, we won’t even recognise each other because we don’t have any memory other than this photo. When you saw me first, you ran to me like you knew me well. You might not have understood how much I am afraid of dogs. For the first time, instead of running, I sat beside a puppy and clicked pictures. I couldn’t take you home, but I literally cried inside for unknown reasons when I left you there in the paddy. You are one of my favourite memories of 2022. Dear Little One, if you can feel my thoughts, know that I love you immensely. There is no one like you in my life, and forever you will be in my heart.
With love,
Known yet unknown friend of yours.

Note: I know nobody can take anyone’s place, yet I search for those beautiful, innocent eyes full of love in every puppy I meet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment