A Letter


I wish I could ask you, how are you? Do you have any idea how much you make me happy? I wish I could tell you. I love you. I have been blushing because of you since the moment we met. My cheeks are getting red and painful because of you, and I love that. I know my cheeks are reddish, yet when someone asks me “What did you apply on your face to get that red?” I think of you. What could make my cheeks more reddish than thoughts of you?

I love you, but it doesn’t mean that you have to love me back. I haven’t felt this before. I am telling you this because I just want you to know that you are loved. I am sure you are loved by many. But we all have moments when we feel like we are the bad ones in everyone’s story, when we feel we don’t deserve to be loved. In those moments, I want you to read this. You don’t have to remember me, but I want you to remember that you are loved by someone, somewhere, unconditionally. And you are loved immensely. I want to be that lightest hope and the brightest light when you are in darkness…

For me, you are art…

1 Comments: